Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Another Sewing Room Update; Almost Done!

It has been quite a while since my last update, so here it is:


I ripped up the base boards and started to lay tile, my husband helped me grid the floor and we started to lay tile.

We layed most of the tiles in about 1 hour and 30 minutes, I had to run by Home Depot to get another box.

Here is the finished floor.

I helped Chris cut the base boards, and I painted them while he was at work, and he put them in for me.

I put together my sewing table and started moving things back into the room.

Here is the sewing table open. We still have to put in shelves on the opposite wall so I can't put too much in the room yet, but we are almost done.

No comments:

Post a Comment