Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A wee little update.

So I have been working on my sewing room today, working on clearing it out. Its almost empty, just the old computer desk, and our linen storage left.


This is what it looked like after I got all the small stuff out....

...and this is what it looks like now.

Tomorrow I'm going to call for the local thrift store to come pick up the desk, and then start painting the ceiling. This week end I will be picking up the paint for the walls, I debating between a very light yellow and a bright orange. Within the next 3 weeks or so I will rip up the carpet and start putting down the linoleum. Then I can start setting up the furniture to make getting ready for this year's Santa's Art Shop a bit easier. I'll be posting more pictures as I get more done.



No comments:

Post a Comment